Control Conflict Now! - CD
- Know how to reduce and avoid conflict from the onset.
- How to effectively identify and review bad clients that cause conflict and what to do about it.
- Understand the easy 5-step formula to diffuse angry calls quickly.
Conflict in property management happens for all sorts of reasons, however a lot of it can be reduced and even eliminated.
In this fast-paced residential property management (live) seminar, Darren reveals the common mistakes, typical areas that create conflict and how to avoid them in the first place.
Burnout is a big issue in property management and conflict is a big part of that. Knowing how to deal with conflict effectively will help you to not just survive but also thrive in your role.
On this live seminar audio recording you will learn:
- The 13 real reasons landlord clients leave the rent roll.
- Understanding different types of complaints and what causes them.
- 12 proven ways to correctly handle complaints and social media complaints.
- How to deal effectively with difficult and ‘c-class’ landlords and not let them burn you and your team out.
- 5 easy ways to diffuse angry calls quickly.
- The 12 different landlord types and how to correctly communicate with them.
- How to deal with wrong and in-different expectations that create conflict.
- How to create an effective complaints register to ensure the same issue never occurs again.
- How to use the Property Owner's and Tenant Handbooks effectively to educate and induct on right expectations upfront, and reduce conflict.
Audio CD x 1 plus MP3 Audio Tracks
Running Time - 105 mins (approx)
Packaging- please note you may receive audio packs with our former brand colours and look. Once current stocks are sold out, CDs will be discontinued and this product will be available as an MP3 download only.
Step One - After choosing your product click ‘Add to Cart’ at the bottom of the page. Press the ‘View Cart’ button to review the products in your cart.
Step Two - Once you are satisfied with your choice, select ‘Check Out’ and proceed to the payment form. Click on ‘Complete Order’ to finalise your transaction.
Step Three - You will be automatically directed to the page with your order transaction details. Your purchase information will also be available to you via email. Please allow up to 14 business days for your product to arrive at the supplied address depending on your location.