Effective Communication - For PM Success - MP3
- How to delight your clients using effective communication and know what upsets them most.
- Know how to neutralise conflict quickly and deal with angry calls.
- When to use email, SMS, and the phone effectively and get it right the first time.
You cannot succeed in property management without effective communication.
This resource has been compiled out of years of experience and teaches property managers the reasons they need to care, have a heightened sense of urgency and communicate effectively with their clients, tenants and tradespeople.
This unique teaching separates ‘the forrest from the trees’ and gives clarity on exactly what good communication in property management is all about, how to delight your clients so that they tell others and refer you more business. Implement this teaching and move to a new level of PM communication success.
What you’ll learn from this teaching:
- Ten key reasons that you must care about your landlord clients, understand what is most important to them and heighten your care factor and sense of urgency.
- Knowing what the 'care-factor' is, and how it can be measured.
- Top ten communication complaints by landlord clients and what you can do about it.
- Understanding twelve different landlord types in your business.
- Understanding what causes 95% of conflict and what you can do to minimise and avoid it.
- Rules for dealing with and neutralising complaints to a satisfactory outcome and how to deal effectively with angry calls.
- Fifteen different ways to use SMS effectively on the job.
- Rules for using email, and when email should not be used.
- Using the power of expectation, induction and education for success.
- Using auto-responders and message banks more effectively.
- The power of using perception for communication and time control.
- Why your personal presentation can better or hinder the way you interact.
- What to say with good news calls to delight your clients.
Succeed now at a new level with effective communication.
What others have said:
"Very clear and used good examples to get the point across." Anneka Geddes - Property Manager, Mark Hay Realty Group. 10/10
"The delivery, the detailed information, the enthusiasm and passion for the industry itself." Shawna Atkins - Department Manager, Macro Realty. 10/10
"Darren's delivery is really great and easy to follow." Whitley Gilbert - EA+HR, Macro Realty 10/10
"Content was helpful and informative. Darren is great at making you see communication from the side of the landlord or tenant." Melissa Heelan - Senior Property Manager, JMW Real Estate 10/10
"Darren touched on each topic that is so relevant to PM today. He spoke clearly and is very easy to understand. His experience and passion is very evident in this presentation." Alyce Sutton - Property Manager, M Residential 10/10
"Very informative, great speaker, easy to listen to, covered a lot of topics and gives excellent advice on how to handle everyday situations in property management." Tracey Seeber - Property Manager, Professionals Granger Clark 10/10
"The points were clear and Darren's experience really helped him convey the information to us." Lauren Merzauk - Property Manager, Professionals Granger Clark 10/10
"Good content. All can be applied to everyday property management." Jess Briotti - Property Manager, LJ Hooker Victoria Park 9/10
"Kept the session entertaining and easy to follow." Emily Roberts - Property Manager, M Residential 10/10
"Examples and the way it was broken down make each section easy to follow." Lana Rivett - Property Manager, M Residential 10/10
"All relevant topics, useful information that can be taken back to the office and implemented."Lisa Cassidy - Senior Property Manager, Pulse Realty 10/10
Running time - 105 mins (approx)
Mp3 Audio Tracks with download link.
Available for Immediate Download.
Step One - After choosing your product click ‘Add to Cart’ at the bottom of the page. Press the ‘View Cart’ button to see the products you’ve placed in your cart.
Step Two - Once you are satisfied with your chosen products, select ‘Check Out’ and proceed to the payment form. Click on ‘Complete Order’ to finalise your order transaction.
Step Three - You will be automatically directed to the page with the download link for your digital purchases. You will also receive an email with the download link followed by a confirmation email with your purchase information.
Important information regarding downloading MP3 Files- please note that although MP3 files are becoming more popular these days, not everyone knows how to load these types of files to their MP3 player, computer or smartphone.
If you wish to download this product we ask that you are already familiar with the download/load and use of this file format, or have someone to assist you to do so, as we regret we are unable to offer technical support services to assist you.