Recruit the Best Property Manager in Town - CD
- Know what good property managers want and how to attract them.
- Understand the eight qualities of a quality property manager, so you can identify them in the interview.
- Be armed with an effective employment application form, interview questions and technique and tools so you can employ the right person, the first time.
Knowing at interview stage whether you have a person suitable and competent in the property management role is crucial to ensure you will employ right the first time.
Darren created and refined this effective recruitment and interviewing system when he managed and recruited property managers across 18 branch offices as a State Property Manager, and teaches you step by-step how to implement it so that you too can recruit right - first time, reducing the chances of employing a negligent or unsuitable person in a property management role.
You will never recruit in property management the same again once you have learned Darren’s effective recruitment technique.
On this audio and document pack you will learn and be equipped with:
- Understanding property manager burnout and why property managers leave the industry faster that they are being employed
- What good property managers want from an employer, so that you can attract the best
- Suitable industry backgrounds for the role of property manager
- Eight key attributes of a quality property manager, so that you can recognise the right person in the interview
- Preparing a thorough job description
- Using an employment application form to help you shortlist and select for the interview
- Writing an effective job advertisement that will attract enquiry from quality people
- Effectively dealing with enquiries
- Preparing for the interview and what interview structure and technique works best - step-by-step
- Rating people on their attributes and useful hints and tips
Designed for the busy real estate business owner, this powerful Audio CD allows you to listen in your car between appointments.
These are the tools you will receive in this pack:
- An employment application form
- Sample job adverts
- Sample email enquiry response templates
- Detailed and comprehensive job description that’s easy to tailor
- Detailed interview questions and criteria grading form, for an experienced and non-experienced applicant
- Recruitment checklist
- Employer reference questionnaire
Act NOW, attract and employ the right person, the first time.
1 x Audio CD’s, 1 Data CD with documents and MP3 Audio Tracks
Interviewed by Malcom Riley from malcomrileyspeaker.com
Running Time - 73 mins (approx)
Packaging- please note you may receive audio packs with our former brand colours and look, until our stocks are able to be fully switched over to our new look packs. Content will be exactly the same as promoted.
Step One - After choosing your product click ‘Add to Cart’ at the bottom of the page. Press the ‘View Cart’ button to review the products in your cart.
Step Two - Once you are satisfied with your choice, select ‘Check Out’ and proceed to the payment form. Click on ‘Complete Order’ to finalise your transaction.
Step Three - You will be automatically directed to the page with your order transaction details. Your purchase information will also be available to you via email. Please allow up to 14 business days for your product to arrive at the supplied address depending on your location.