Tradesperson's Handbook - Australian Version
- Improve your relationship with your tradespeople
- Have all expectations upfront
- Avoid conflict later on with wrong communication
- Show that you value a good working relationship with your tradespeople
- Have a new tool to impress potential landlords with your professionalism
The Tradesperson’s Handbook has done all the work for you.
- Don't spend hours and hours writing your own when the hard work has already been done for you, in every possible way.
- Simply tailor and brand your version from our supplied MS Word document already prepared for you.
- Tradespeople will be impressed with your professionalism when you present them with such a comprehensive manual.
- Email the Tradesperson’s Handbook to all of your current Tradespeople and induct all new tradespeople to it.
- Use our comprehensive checklist so that all important details are covered, including insurance, qualification and police clearance certificates.
- You will be hard pressed to find a more detailed list of right expectations anywhere prepared and made especially for property managers.
- Show the handbook to new clients and impress them with your professionalism and the lengths that you take to educate your tradespeople and therefore, look after their property.
This handbook represents years of in-depth experience in dealing with tradespeople, and it is designed in such a way as to educate them on right expectations and avoid many common disputes that property managers (and tradespeople) struggle with on a regular basis.
Comprehensive contents include expectations on:
- What details you need upfront before you give them work
- How you refer jobs
- A work order structure
- When they should contact you
- Key access information and expectations
- Contacting and communicating with tenants
- Entering the property
- Arriving at agreed time, and what to do if running late
- Afterhours and urgent repairs
- Reliability and professionalism
- When they can expect to be paid
- How to structure tax invoices
- Standard or work and materials used
- How their conduct affects your reputation
- Work safety expectations
- Work guarantee and correcting work
- Plus more
Step One - After choosing your product click ‘Add to Cart’ at the bottom of the page. Press the ‘View Cart’ button to see the products you’ve placed in your cart.
Step Two - Once you are satisfied with your chosen products, select ‘Check Out’ and proceed to the payment form. Click on ‘Complete Order’ to finalise your order transaction.
Step Three - You will be automatically directed to the page with the download link for your digital purchases. You will also receive an email with the download link followed by a confirmation email with your purchase information.
For any queries - please email email@example.com